Tanks' Monthly Markets
Sun 31 May
Tanks Monthly Markets are a unique slice of cultural life in the tropics and a must-do event on the Cairns calendar.
Cairns Regional Council is following Queensland Health guidelines and encouraging physical distancing measures and good hygiene practices for all stall holders and market-goers.
Please note the following important information:
- - Limit of two entry points to the markets.
- - Attendance will be restricted to 450 persons at any one time. You may be asked to queue at the entry point before being permitted to enter.
- - The site will make use of arrows and signage to encourage visitors to “keep left”.
- - Visitors are discouraged from attending during the traditional peak hour of 10am and 11am to avoid long queues outside the markets.
- - Stall numbers will be limited.
- - Cashless payments are preferred.
- - Pack your own reusable bags.
- - Please limit touching of products.
- - There will be no seating areas.
- - Maximum groups of 10 people.
Please note: This event is always popular. If you can’t find a park, try Greenslopes Street and enjoy a stress-free walk through Centenary Lakes.
- Cost: Free
- Doors: 9am - 2pm
- Venue: Tanks Arts Centre and Cairns Botanic Gardens