Fri 19 Oct - Sat 27 Oct
A zany parable of how pranks, pretences and pursuit can be taken overboard!
Shipwrecked twins spark a case of mistaken gender identity on the fantastical Cruise Liner ‘Illyria’. Horse-play turns into persecution amidst passengers who look like us; holiday makers, entertainers and crew rollicking through the decks of a luxury ship.
Auslan, (Australian Sign Language), infuses the script used by a diverse cast of Deaf and Hearing actors. Tropical Arts 10th production is Shakespeare as it should be; an exciting pageant, accessible to all and full of real people of different abilities having a whole lot of fun!
- Evening: Fri 19, Sat 20, Thu 25, Fri 26 & Sat 27 Oct
- Matinee: Sat 20 Oct
- School Matinee:Tue 23 & Wed 24 Oct
Fully Auslan Interpreted Shows:
Opening Night: Fri 19 Oct 7pm.
Matinee Performance: Wed 24 Oct 11am.
Closing Night: Sat 27 Oct 7pm.
- Cost: $28.85 / $23.60 (Conc) / Matinee & School Group $15.75 (inc b/fee)
- Doors: Half hour prior to show
- Show starts: Evening: 7:00pm, Matinee: 11:00am & School Matinee: 11:00am
- Venue: Tank 3 - fully seated
- Rating: PG