Love Live Music
Matt McHugh said it: “Tanks is amazing - it’s a big call but it’s probably my favourite place to play in Australia.”
The Tanks Arts Centre is renowned by artists and fans alike as one of Australia’s best music and arts venues. Whether it’s your first, or five hundredth, visit to the iconic Tank 5, there’s some rules we music-lovers abide by to ensure Tanks is both a fun and safe place to rock out to some quality live entertainment.
The Tanks Arts Centre loves presenting high quality music experiences while at the same time has a ZERO tolerance stance to:
● Antisocial behaviour
● Breaking of alcohol laws
● Be respectful to other gig-goers
● Be respectful to the artist/band
● Tell your mates off if they are behaving inappropriately
● Have a great time
● Make your grandmother proud ;)
● Turn up intoxicated as you may be refused entry
● Turn up intoxicated if you’re under 18 – you’ll definitely be refused entry
● BYO Alcohol – you’ll be asked to leave (kicked out)
● Watch the entire show through a screen, it’s a live show – watch it live!
Condition of ticket sales
To ensure the safety of our younger music lovers, Tanks reserves the right for certain, not all, events to apply the following conditions of sale:
- Under 18 ticket holders must provide a valid parent or guardian phone number upon purchase of ticket(s)
- Random phone checks will be done to check parent or guardian phones are valid.
- Under 18 ticket-holders will receive an underage wrist band.
- Ticket holders will be emailed a day prior to the show to remind them about the Tanks Music Lovers guide to a good night out.
Under 18s – stay drug and alcohol free, you don’t want to end up handed over to the Police, or worse your Mum!